Thursday, September 29, 2011

I just need to whine for a minute

In my 'inspiration of the week' on Tuesday, I spent most of the time rambling about how we need to remember how when everything seems to be going wrong, eventually it's going to better. My optimistic perspective on life is pissing me off right now.

I'm having one of 'those' days today. I've been having really severe back pain for about 2 months now (I see a chiropractor 3 times a week) that is bothering me a lot today, I'm stressed out about everything, I got sad news, I'm homesick, and I've picked up some kind of regular sick too.

If I were at home, I could deal with it by lashing out at family members and close friends.



But that's not totally acceptable in a college dorm, so I've locked myself and my bad mood in my bedroom for the time being. It's best for everyone this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment